- HPC Venezuela C.A. fully realizes the value of developing trusting relationships with our valued suppliers. It is HPC Venezuela C.A.’s policy to always maintain a fair business relationship with all of our suppliers. HPC Venezuela C.A. shall maintain proper partnerships, mutual understanding, and reliable relationships with suppliers with a view to the long term results. HPC Venezuela C.A. develops suppliers to maintain competitiveness from a worldwide point of view. HPC Venezuela C.A. shall not request quotations from suppliers with whom there is no intention to enter into a future business relationship.
- Regardless of whether a supplier is a domestic or overseas company, HPC Venezuela C.A. does our utmost to insure free competition.
- HPC Venezuela C.A. evaluates and select suppliers based upon criteria such as quality, price, lead time, quality of management, technical standards and abilities. Through a designated selection process, suppliers shall be evaluated by product quality, reliability, delivery, price, suppliers’ business stability, technical development ability, fair and transparent information release, compliance with societies’ rules, regulation compliance, respect for human rights, environmental preservation activities, social contributions, good working environment, and recognition of social responsibilities with business partners.
- In accordance with specified internal procedures, the role and responsibility for specifications, terms and conditions, product acceptance and inspection belongs to each Requester, Procurement Department and Inspection Department.
- HPC Venezuela C.A. attends to all suppliers offers sincerely, and is willing to offer necessary information to suppliers.
- HPC Venezuela C.A. realizes that suppliers offers supply HPC Venezuela C.A. with confidential or sensitive information. HPC Venezuela C.A. always endeavors to maintain and keep such information strictly confidential.
- HPC Venezuela C.A. shall treat all suppliers impartially and be prohibited from favoritism such as giving unfair priority to any specific suppliers. HPC Venezuela C.A. respects fair business dealings with suppliers and will avoid any improper act which might cause a loss to a supplier apart from normal and customary business transactions. HPC Venezuela C.A. members are prohibited from receiving any personal gifts or offers from suppliers.
- HPC Venezuela C.A. shall periodically check and review suppliers performance and will consider offering more advantageous business opportunities when comparison with other resources allows.
- Procurement Departments shall be a representative of HPC Venezuela C.A., when contracting with suppliers.